Hearing test in Ladysmith
If you think you may be in need of a hearing test in Ladysmith, Connect Hearing is here to help.
It's a good idea to test your hearing regularly to track changes over time, because in many cases hearing loss tends to develop gradually.
A hearing test should be conducted every 12 months, especially if you're over 55 years of age or work in a loud environment.
We ensure our team of Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are not only certified but also receive training regularly as to maintain the standard customers, like you, have come to expect from Connect Hearing.
Your first appointment will consist of:
- Examination: A visual inspection of your ears for any hearing test variables, such as an infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions specific to your otological (hearing) health history, as well as health factors that can affect hearing, from diabetes to high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the 3-4 everyday situations in which you want to experience better communication
- Hearing Test: An in-depth assessment of the sensitivity of your hearing, carried out inside a soundproof booth or room. Through headphones, you will listen to a series of tones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear each sound.
- Results: Your Connect Hearing professional will take you through your results and explain their meaning and significance
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, we will recommend the best solution. You can even arrange a free hearing aid demo with no obligation in order to experience the improvement first-hand
As Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, Connect Hearing is dedicated to providing you with the customized care you deserve.
When it comes to hearing tests in Ladysmith and effective hearing loss solutions, you can be sure we will listen to your concerns and offer advice and recommendations that best suit your communication needs and budget.
Over the last 35 years, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds that are important to them and we're confident we can do the same for you.
Connect Hearing provides:
- Free hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Useful listening products
- Cutting-edge hearing technology that matches each lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more as part of our dedication to practical aftercare
- Hearing aid repairs and a rich assortment of accessories