Hearing test in Parksville
If you think you may be in need of a hearing test in Parksville, Connect Hearing is here to help.
In most cases hearing loss occurs gradually, which is why it's a good idea to test your hearing regularly so in order to track changes over time.
It's a good idea for people over the age of 55 or for those who work in loud environments to test their hearing every 12 months.
Our Audiologists, Hearing instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are all certified and receive regular training to maintain and ensure you're getting the highest level of care.
At your first appointment, you can expect:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to reveal any factors that may influence hearing test results, such as an ear infection or build-up of wax
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions about both your otological (hearing) health and general health (including conditions that can affect hearing, such as diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explore 3-4 daily occurrences in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: In a comfortable, soundproof booth or room, you will wear a pair of headphones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear a series of tones
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will guide you through the results, paying particular attention to their importance to the communication situations you've identified
- Solutions: If a hearing aid is the best solution, your Connect Hearing Professional will suggest the product you need -- and talk to you about a free hearing aid demo so you can experience the improvement first-hand
Connect Hearing has the country's strongest national network of hearing clinics, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing our customers with great service.
When you get a hearing test in Parksville, it should provide you with effective hearing solutions, address your concerns and offer you advice and options that suit your lifestyle and budget, which is what Connect Hearing can do for you.
Over the last 35 years, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds that are important to them and we're confident we can do the same for you.
Count on Connect Hearing for:
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $63/month3