Hearing test in Prince George
If you're thinking of getting a hearing test in Prince George, look no further than Connect Hearing.
It's a good idea to test your hearing regularly to track changes over time, because in many cases hearing loss tends to develop gradually.
A hearing test should be conducted every 12 months, especially if you're over 55 years of age or work in a loud environment.
Our Hearing instrument Practitioners are all certified and receive regular training to maintain and ensure you're getting the highest level of care.
What to expect at your first appointment:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to look for anything that may affect hearing test results (e.g. an ear infection or wax build-up)
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: We will ask you about your otological (hearing) health as well as other health factors that impact on hearing (e.g. diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: We will discuss the 3-4 everyday situations in which you're experiencing communication difficulties
- Hearing Test: We'll evaluate your hearing sensitivity by playing a series of tones through headphones in a soundproof room or booth. You will be asked to press a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results, focusing on their implications for the situations you've previously described
- Solutions: If it's likely that you'll benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the products that are best suited for your particular hearing loss, including the option of a free hearing aid demo with no obligation
As Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, Connect Hearing is dedicated to providing you with the customized care you deserve.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Prince George.
For over 35 years, more than 80,000 individuals have stayed connected to the sounds they love with our help and we can help you too.
Connect Hearing provides:
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The most advanced and effective hearing aid technology, suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- A lasting dedication to practical aftercare that includes free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Reliable repairs and a variety of accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $63/month3