Hearing test in Vernon
If you're thinking of getting a hearing test in Vernon, look no further than Connect Hearing.
In many cases hearing loss develops gradually, which is why it's important to have your hearing tested on a regular basis in order to track changes over time.
It's a good idea for people over the age of 55 or for those who work in loud environments to test their hearing every 12 months.
Our Audiologists, Hearing instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are all certified and receive regular training to maintain and ensure you're getting the highest level of care.
What to expect at your first appointment:
- Examination: A visual exam of your ears for any factors that could affect the hearing test results such as infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: You will be asked specific questions about your otological (hearing) health and general health factors that can affect hearing such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will ask you about 3-4 daily situations in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: A hearing test is an evaluation of the sensitivity of your hearing. It takes place in a soundproof booth or room. Seated comfortably, you’ll put on headphones and listen to a series of tones. You will push a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results and how they relate to the communication situations you’ve described
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will recommend a solution for your individual hearing loss, including the option to have a free demo with no obligation so you can experience the improvement first-hand
We're proud to be Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, which is why we're so dedicated to serving your hearing needs.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Vernon.
Over the last 35 years, we've helped more than 80,000 people stay connected to the sounds that are important to them and we're confident we can do the same for you.
What can you expect from us?
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $63/month3