Hearing test in West Bank
If you're thinking of getting a hearing test in West Bank, look no further than Connect Hearing.
Tracking changes through regular hearing tests is ideal because in many cases hearing loss occurs gradually.
It's a good idea for people over the age of 55 or for those who work in loud environments to test their hearing every 12 months.
We ensure our team of Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are not only certified but also receive training regularly as to maintain the standard customers, like you, have come to expect from Connect Hearing.
What to expect at your first appointment:
- Examination: A visual inspection of your ears for any hearing test variables, such as an infection or wax build-up
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions specific to your otological (hearing) health history, as well as health factors that can affect hearing, from diabetes to high blood pressure
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the 3-4 everyday situations in which you want to experience better communication
- Hearing Test: An in-depth assessment of the sensitivity of your hearing, carried out inside a soundproof booth or room. Through headphones, you will listen to a series of tones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear each sound.
- Results: Your Connect Hearing professional will take you through your results and explain their meaning and significance
- Solutions: If you can benefit from a hearing aid, we will recommend the best solution. You can even arrange a free hearing aid demo with no obligation in order to experience the improvement first-hand
As Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, Connect Hearing is dedicated to providing you with the customized care you deserve.
When it comes to hearing tests in West Bank and effective hearing loss solutions, you can be sure we will listen to your concerns and offer advice and recommendations that best suit your communication needs and budget.
For over 35 years, we have helped more than 80,000 individuals stay connected to the sounds they love the most and we're here to help you too.
What can you expect from us?
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Everyday listening products
- Advanced hearing aid technology to suit every lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories