Hearing test in Nova Scotia
If you think you've been experiencing hearing loss, turn to Connect Hearing for a hearing test in Nova Scotia.
Like seeing the doctor or dentist, your hearing is no different and should be regularly checked so that it can be tracked over time.
Our expert hearing professionals are dedicated to offering you personalized solutions and helpful advice to see that you receive the best possible care.
We take the time to learn about your lifestyle and budget and tailor our solutions to suit them perfectly.
Why testing your hearing is important:
- A test can uncover the hearing capacity of both ears
- A test can determine what sounds and volumes you can hear without difficulty
- A test helps set a baseline for future changes
- Correcting hearing loss could revitalize your happiness and social life
When it comes to choosing a trusted source for a hearing test in Nova Scotia, we're proud to be Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics.
We know each customer has unique needs, so we use the latest technologies to program products specifically to meet any and all hearing needs.
We take the time to get to know you, so that we can consider every possible factor that could be causing your hearing loss in order to create the best solution for you.
What Connect Hearing offers:
- Complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Listening products
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Ongoing hearing care including free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more
- Repairs and accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $67 per month3
Free, no obligation hearing aid demo