Hearing test in Kentville
If you're thinking of getting a hearing test in Kentville, look no further than Connect Hearing.
In many cases hearing loss develops gradually, which is why it's important to have your hearing tested on a regular basis in order to track changes over time.
A hearing test should be conducted every 12 months, especially if you're over 55 years of age or work in a loud environment.
We ensure our team of Audiologists, Hearing Instrument Practitioners and Hearing Instrument Specialists are not only certified but also receive training regularly as to maintain the standard customers, like you, have come to expect from Connect Hearing.
At your first appointment, you can expect:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to look for anything that may affect hearing test results (e.g. an ear infection or wax build-up)
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: We will ask you about your otological (hearing) health as well as other health factors that impact on hearing (e.g. diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: We will discuss the 3-4 everyday situations in which you're experiencing communication difficulties
- Hearing Test: We'll evaluate your hearing sensitivity by playing a series of tones through headphones in a soundproof room or booth. You will be asked to press a button when you hear each sound
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explain your results, focusing on their implications for the situations you've previously described
- Solutions: If it's likely that you'll benefit from a hearing aid, your Connect Hearing Professional will talk to you about the products that are best suited for your particular hearing loss, including the option of a free hearing aid demo with no obligation
As Canada's leading national network of hearing clinics, Connect Hearing is dedicated to providing you with the customized care you deserve.
When you get a hearing test in Kentville, it should provide you with effective hearing solutions, address your concerns and offer you advice and options that suit your lifestyle and budget, which is what Connect Hearing can do for you.
For over 35 years, we have helped more than 80,000 individuals stay connected to the sounds they love the most and we're here to help you too.
What can you expect from Connect Hearing?
- Free hearing evaluations and consultations1
- Useful listening products
- Cutting-edge hearing technology that matches each lifestyle and budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- Free batteries, check-ups, hearing aid cleaning and more as part of our dedication to practical aftercare
- Hearing aid repairs and a rich assortment of accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $67/month3