Hearing test in Hamilton
If you're considering having a hearing test in Hamilton, Connect Hearing can help.
Tracking changes through regular hearing tests is ideal because in many cases hearing loss occurs gradually.
People over 55 years of age or those who work in loud environments should get their hearing testing every 12 months.
At Connect Hearing, our hearing professionals are certified Audiologists or Hearing Instrument Practitioners/Hearing Instrument Specialists who receive regular training in order to ensure you receive the highest standard of care.
Your first appointment includes:
- Examination: A visual assessment of your ears to reveal any factors that may influence hearing test results, such as an ear infection or build-up of wax
- Hearing Health History/Personal Hearing Survey: Questions about both your otological (hearing) health and general health (including conditions that can affect hearing, such as diabetes or high blood pressure)
- Hearing Needs Assessment: Your Connect Hearing Professional will explore 3-4 daily occurrences in which you would like to improve communications
- Hearing Test: In a comfortable, soundproof booth or room, you will wear a pair of headphones and push a button to indicate if and when you hear a series of tones
- Results: Your Connect Hearing Professional will guide you through the results, paying particular attention to their importance to the communication situations you've identified
- Solutions: If a hearing aid is the best solution, your Connect Hearing Professional will suggest the product you need -- and talk to you about a free hearing aid demo so you can experience the improvement first-hand
Connect Hearing has the country's strongest national network of hearing clinics, which is why we continuously dedicate ourselves to providing our customers with great service.
That's why when it comes to tailored hearing loss solutions and personalized advice, Canadians know to turn to us when they need a hearing test in Hamilton.
For over 35 years, more than 80,000 individuals have stayed connected to the sounds they love with our help and we can help you too.
What can you expect from Connect Hearing?
- Complimentary evaluations and consultations1
- The most advanced and effective hearing aid technology, suited to every budget
- 60-Day Confidence Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee2
- Exclusive benefits for CAA members
- Services for VAC and WCB clients
- A lasting dedication to practical aftercare that includes free batteries, check-ups, cleaning and more
- Reliable repairs and a variety of accessories
- Affordable monthly payment plans starting at $45/month3